Sangre y Trueno Espresso is a carefully selected blend of coffee from Colombia and Brazil. It is delicious served straight or with steamed milk. We roast it to a medium-dark level to give a good balance of body and sweetness with notes of dark chocolate, caramel, and dark fruit notes.
- Country: Colombia & Brazil
- Altitude: 1,200 – 1,700 m.
- Variety: Caturra, Castillo, Colombia, Yellow Catuai
- Process: Washed & Natural
- Tasting notes: Medium-dark roast with notes of dark chocolate, molasses & dark fruit notes.
Brewing Method: This is a versatile coffee blend that not only tastes great as espresso but will brew perfectly in a drip machine and French press.